Service rangeTrip.com gives you the ability to compare, plan, and book everything you need for your next vacation. Its huge network of partners makes it easy to organize a great trip, all in one place. With Trip.com you are able to book:
- Transport (flights, trains, private cars, rental cars, airport transfer)
- Hotels (rooms are available from well-known chains like Hilton, Marriott and Hampton Inn, as well as smaller local establishments)
- Tours and attractions (group or individual city and nature tours, shows, spas, restaurants)
You can also buy SIM cards and Wi-Fi devices in advance to use once you arrive, letting you stay connected, hassle-free. Check out the travelogue to read about recommended attractions in different locations around the world to get inspiration for your next trip.
Best ways to saveIn addition to the convenience of booking all in one place, Trip.com offers lots of discounts and deals for you to take advantage of.
- Check out the Deals section to see lots of limited-time offers. These range from discounts on hotels to promo codes for savings on tours, to special deals for new users, and much more.
- In the Hotels section of the website, there are daily deals shown in popular cities around the world. When browsing your options, you will see many reservations with discounts in the listing, as well as tags showing popularity and other benefits like free cancellation when available.
- Become a rewards program member to earn Trip Coins by booking hotels and flights, or by leaving reviews after you have visited. You can then redeem your trip points for discounts on future purchases you make on Trip.com.
- Besides Trip Coins, membership also gives you access to exclusive updates, as well as secret deals and discounts up to 50% off on various services. Best of all, it’s completely free to become a member!
- By downloading the mobile app, you can manage and update your bookings on the go and gain access to all the rewards program membership perks. You will also earn a bonus–30% more trip coins when you book via the app.
- There are also plenty of coupons, vouchers, and promo codes to find online, which you can later apply for bonus savings on flights and hotels next time you book with Trip.com.
How to apply Trip.com promo codeShopping for anything at Trip.com, first, login or sign up if you don’t have an account there. You may use your social networks accounts for this purpose. Then select a service you wish to book, be it a train or an airplane ticket, a hotel or a tour. Enter your preferred dates, select one of the available options and click to book it. You will be redirected to the checkout where on the very first step you should just scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Promotions section.
There you will find the redemption box. If it is not available, then you should click on the link saying Promo Code Select/Enter and the field will open.
All you have to do now is surf the Internet to copy a discount code and then paste it at Trip.com to treat yourself to some savings. A promo code will be applied only if your order complies with its terms and conditions like selected dates and/or services, minimum spend.